ADC Specialist for German team (Audit Delivery Center)
Deloitte Central Europe
Rzeszów, woj. podkarpackie, Poland
Udostępnij przez LinkedIn Udostępnij przez Facebook Udostępnij przez Twitter Udostępnij przez GooglePlus Udostępnij przez Email Dodano do Twojej listy button Aplikuj teraz button
Wróć do wyników wyszukiwania Poprzednia oferta Następna oferta
Deloitte Central Europe delivers professional advisory services including Audit, Risk Services, Consulting, Financial Advisory and Tax across 18 countries in Central Europe to a broad range of organizations. Deloitte Audit Delivery Center in Rzeszow supports Deloitte audit teams via providing high quality services from central location.
The Deloitte Audit Delivery Center is looking for new colleagues in Rzeszow for the position of:
ADC Specialist for German team
- Performing selected audit activities as a part of delivery of high quality audits of financial statements. This will be for various national and international companies and institutions prepared in accordance with local accounting standards, IFRS, UK GAAP and US GAAP;
- Gathering and pre-processing of information (financial data, accounting records and financial statements etc.) necessary for each audit phase - audit planning, testing procedures and audit finalisation;
- Preparing audit documentation in Deloitte audit software and templates to assist the audit teams based out at client locations as an integral part of the process;
- Using proven Deloitte methodologies;
- Participating in a customised training programme as well as coaching by seniors and managers to become more independent and acquire technical know-how.
- An evident interest in Audit;
- University graduate (ideally specializing in finance, economics or technology);
- Good analytical skills;
- Systematic approach to work and ability to prioritize workload under pressure;
- Attention to detail, with a sense of responsibility and delivery of results;
- Strong communication skills;
- Good German (level B1 or above);
- Communicative English;
- Good Microsoft Office knowledge (mainly Excel and Word) with an ability to learn new technology effectively;
- Able to work in a team and be proactive;
- Interest in the international business environment and professional development.
What do we offer:
- Work experience and development within a dynamic international company;
- Competitive compensation package;
- Possibility for a career growth and diversity and attractive terms of employment; International working environment;
- Opportunities for professional and personal development;
- Learning and training, such as potential study support towards ACCA chartered certified accountant qualification.
Please click “Apply” and submit your application in English. We will contact only selected candidates.