Deloitte Central Europe delivers professional advisory services including Audit, Risk Services, Consulting, Financial Advisory and Tax across 18 countries in Central Europe to a broad range of organizations.
The Regional Procurement Team is looking for new colleagues in Rzeszow for the position of:
- Helping with procurement processes and administration in the individual countries (first wave: Poland, Hungary, Romania, Slovakia, Czech Republic);
- Collecting information on suppliers, updating the Supplier Database;
- Scanning and filing supplier contracts;
- Preparing tender documentation, administration of conflict checks, tender evaluation;
- Help with implementation of and compliance with Procurement Standards;
- Preparation of procurement reports and as needed.
Secondary school or university graduate;
Previous experience with a similar administrative position is an advantage;
Very good command of English;
MS Excel skills;
Attention to detail, thoroughness, analytical skills;
Highly motivated approach to work;
Good communication skills and ability to work in a team;
Willingness to travel (Poland, Hungary, Romania, Slovakia, Czech Republic).
What do we offer:
Work in one of the world’s largest professional firm;
Stable working environment;
Excellent portfolio of training;
Competitive salary including various benefits (Multisport card, Private Health Insurance).
Please click “Apply” and submit your application in English.
We will contact only selected candidates.