Web Content Editor Rzeszów
Deloitte stands for diversity of people, experience, industries and the services we deliver in 150 countries of the world. It will provide you with intellectual challenges, a good starting point for your career, and excellent opportunities to develop and gain valuable experience.
Who we're looking for:
The Web Content Editor will support internal stakeholders in Central Europe to populate new content on multiple regional and country web / intranet sites in accordance with brand standards and digital best practices.
Key skills and experience:
Your future role:
- Previous hands-on experience managing websites with a CMS (Adobe, SharePoint, WordPress or similar);
- Knowledge of graphic editing tools (Adobe suite or similar);
- Excel data manipulation and reporting skills;
- A working knowledge of social media platforms;
- Fluent in English and one other CE language;
- The ideal candidate must have a great eye for detail and have excellent communication skills.
What we offer:
- Create multilingual landing pages for marketing campaigns using predefined templates and content assets provided by internal stakeholders (text, images, videos and other multimedia elements);
- Work collaboratively on large-scale digital updates and providing ongoing support to regional and country marketing teams;
- Keep track of content to make sure it is up-to-date, brand compliant, and meets web publishing standards;
- Structure web content and metadata for search engine optimization, usability, and accessibility;
- Edit and publish digital assets in external and internal channels (PDFs, Emails, HTML templates, Graphics, Video);
- Perform technical content audits and maintaining quality of existing websites.
- Opportunity for professional growth and personal development;
- Attractive salary;
- Other benefits including medical insurance, sports card;
- Opportunity for ongoing professional development and access to professional training;
- Friendly and dynamic work atmosphere;
- Opportunity to work in multinational environment for Central Europe’s leading consulting firm.