Marketing Data Analyst
Deloitte is a variety of people, experience, industries and services we deliver in 150 countries of the world. It is an intellectual challenge, a good starting point for your career, and an excellent opportunity for continuous development and gaining valuable life experiences.
What you only must do is to take the first step – press the apply button and send us your CV, go through all the stages of the recruitment process and sign a contract with us. Deloitte is simply your best choice.
About the team
The team will support marketing teams in Central Europe countries. Team members will cooperate closely with CE Marketing Team from Warsaw and Prague. Team will support internal stakeholders in designing and executing digital marketing campaigns in accordance with brand standards and digital best practices.
Your future role:
- Marketing and advertising campaign design and maintenance using marketing automation systems;
- Support driving personalization, account based marketing and any other capabilities that support client experience and revenue generation;
- Clean and correct data errors, ensure data integrity, and improve existing contact information to optimize campaigns and conversions;
- Help track and report on performance of lead processing, campaigns and promotions;
- Contribute to projects to automate processes, or to select and integrate new data sources;
- Other data and research related tasks as needed to contribute to lead conversion.
Who we're looking for:
The Marketing Data Analyst will support internal stakeholders in Central Europe to design and execute digital marketing campaigns in accordance with internal standards and processes.
- Excellent Excel data manipulation and reporting skills;
- Reporting and analysis experience;
- Comfortable working with large data sets;
- Experience with marketing automation systems like Eloqua, Marketo or similar are an advantage;
- Fluent in English and one other CE language;
- The ideal candidate must have a great eye for detail and have excellent communication skills. .
What do we offer:
- Opportunity for professional growth and personal development;
- Attractive salary;
- Other benefits including medical insurance, sports card;
- Opportunity for ongoing professional development and access to professional training;
- Friendly and dynamic work atmosphere;
- Opportunity to work in multinational environment for Central Europe’s leading consulting firm.